Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

IT'S A BOY!



On Wednesday (my mom and dad's anniversary), Ryan and I found out that baby Davis is a baby boy. Personally, I'm hoping for a mini version of Ryan. We are so excited and have already started thinking about colors, patterns, and decorative ideas for the nursery. At this point we are thinking birds & owls or a beach theme. I think once we head back to Columbus this weekend and shop around a little, we might have a better idea. Our first step right now is to decide on some of the big things, like a crib, car seat and stroller. We have a lot to do in the next five months and since shopping is my middle name, I can't wait!

Pictures from ultrasound:
My favorite one; his tiny little feet are so adorable!

This is a picture of his long legs! At the appointment, we learned all of the measurements were above 75%. The doctor warned us, this will not be a small baby. I already had a feeling since I was a 9.5 lb baby. Ryan was a preemie and only weighed 5.14 lbs, so the doctor joked that this is all my fault. 

This was the best profile shot the tech could get. Our little boy was very squirmy and it was hard for her to get a good picture. His head is in the bottom right and big belly (mama feeds him good) in the middle.






2 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Very cute! And I'm excited to see him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little baby feet and adorable little profile... I love him already!

    ReplyDelete