Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

We are SO excited!

Tomorrow will be the 15th week and I still can't believe this is true! Most of you know, we have waited a LONG time for this! I'm pretty sure I knew I wanted to be a mother long before I knew I wanted to be a wife or a teacher. Maybe this comes from being the oldest of five or babysitting most of the neighborhood kids from an early age. So to share this news, I am more than grateful!!!

So far....pregnancy has been very good to me. I have had no morning sickness in the 1st trimester other than a few occasional days of queasiness. Food adversions have not been a problem, as I want to eat multiples of everything. And the best part....I can sleep whenever I want and no one can complain. I figure this is God's way of saying, you overcame a lot of obstacles, now sit back and enjoy this little miracle. And that's exactly what we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie and Ryan,

    I am more than excited for the both of you! Wish I was closer so that I could experience every moment... 7 cookies, lots of naps, and a growing bump...but this will have to do until you are back to the C-Bus for good. Love you!

    Cory

    ReplyDelete